Monday, February 6, 2012

I have proven time and again that I have the Spiritual Gift of STUPID.  It just comes natural, I don't even have to try and there it is.  Many of my days start with this prayer,  "Lord don't let me do anythign stupid today that will embarass You but only the things that will build You up".  I'm a firm believer in knowing your limitations and staying within them, and my morning prayers reflect that principle.
Having said that, I'm feeling pretty good about myself today...  As I'm finishing up with this weekend's message "The Covenant " I came to the realization that I am a VERY SMART MAN.   You are probably asking yourself, how does he think that?? I choose the most wonderful woman in the world and she made a Marriage Covenant with me over 40 years ago that continues to grow with each blessed day.  I AM THE MAN!!!
(Amazing what a little trickery will do when choosing way out of your league)

See Genesis 15.  This is the passage we fashion our traditional weddings from.  Come check one out this Sunday10am Second Baptist Church, Defiance, and 6pm Fellowshp Church,  Antwerp.

No comments:

Post a Comment