Monday, January 23, 2012

Tracy, our daugter, talked to Lou Ann and I last night and told us she felt led to offer something in the way of a blog or tele-confrence that would offer an encouragemnet to start the day with.  I thought what an excellent idea.  How many times have you and I started the day thinking of the bad things that day may have in store instead of the good things that the day offers?  I would encourage you to read Psalms 16.  I share this single verse with you from this encouraging Psalm.  You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presenceand the pleasures of living with you forever.        Psalms 16:11 (NLT)11 No matter what may befall you this day God has great things in store for you!  Remember In Christ your problems are temporary, your joy in the Lord is eternal!
Have a great week,
Pastor Max

No comments:

Post a Comment